In June 2021, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School was awarded 'Centre of Excellence' IQM status after a rigeous assessment.
We are incredibly proud of this award as all staff work incredibly hard to ensure all of our children have the very best opportunities.
This award shows our commitment to:
- sustaining the Inclusion Quality Mark ethos
- have demonstrable plans to sustain and develop internal inclusive practice
- to have good mechanisms to disseminate and share good practice between schools and larger clusters
- engage in classroom practice research
- have annual IQM visits
- agree to annual written reports outlining progress
- contribute to the overall development aims of IQM
Files to Download
St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School Report - June 2021 Letter to parents Letter IQM 2022 St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Review - June 2022