Ofsted Report (2018)
Our lastest Section 8 Ofsted Inspection took place in October 2018. This found that: 'This school continues to be good.'
The full report can be downloaded via the link at the bottom of the page.
Catholic Schools Inspectorate (2023)
The Diocese of Shrewsbury carries out regular inspections to look at the quality of the Catholic education and religious character of its schools.
Our most recent RE Inspection was in June 2023 where the overall effectiveness was judged to be good.
- Senior leaders, governors, and staff are fully committed to providing an inclusive,
nurturing, and safe learning environment.
- The behaviour of pupils is exemplary; they are respectful of visitors, adults and of each
- The commitment to Catholic Social Teaching is a strength; pupils are enthusiastic and
actively engaged in promoting the Church’s mission.
- Staff have high expectations and provide a variety of engaging activities to which pupils
- Resourced provision is a strength of the school.