'Thrive' - Let's help every child Thrive.
We are excited to introduce Thrive to St Joseph's. The Thrive Approach has been developed over many years helping children to flourish. It supports their emotional and social development and helps them feel happy and secure, able to enjoy friendships, relate well to others and be ready and able to learn.
The Thrive Approach:
Positive relationships are at the heart of Thrive. We use these relationships, together with play and creative activities, to give children key experiences at each different stage of their development. Repetition of these activities supports their development, helping them to:
* feel good about themselves and know that they matter
* increase their sense of security and trust
* increase their emotional well-being
* inprove their capacity to be creative and curious
* increase their self esteem and confidence to learn
* learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
* learn to think before behaving in a certain way
*... and much more!
If you are interested in finding out more please visit the Thrive website.